Saturday 4 October 2008

Kat Supporting Thai Buddhist Ceremony - Kathina - 19 Oct - Please Join Me!

Monks at Kat's house warmingKathreya at the Temple









I would like to inform you of another event for our local Thai temple (Wat Buddharam) in Wanstead. This event, Kathina Ceremony, is carried out throughout Thailand and other Thai temples around the country.

Blake Hall Sport Club, Blake Hall Road, Wanstead, London E11 3QX - Sunday 19th Oct

I will be attending as a special guest. I have supported this temple for many years and two years ago at my house warming the Monks were kind enough to come and bless my house and guests.

Thai food, Thai Dancing and music, Thai Buddhist Ceremony and more.
All the money raised will be for the temple charity (Charity no. 1109531) .
Thai or interested in Thai Buddhist Culture, please come!

1 comment:

Neon Lover said...

Hello Kat. At this moment I assume you're at the ceremony. Unfortunately I was gonna come but 10 days ago I damaged muscles in my leg and lower back and can hardly walk or stand, I'm still resting.

Do you go every year to Kathina at Wanstead? If so I'd love to come next year. I love you Kat and I love Buddhism.

Bless you!